Wednesday, March 27, 2013

#6: Donate stuffed animals to a fire station.

My mom has been on my case for a while about coming over to her house to get rid of things I have there. So, I came over and cleaned out some of the stuffed animals we've kept in the toy room (it was weird going in there to see things I haven't seen in years!). My roommate Cameron is a Howard County Firefighter so it made this one a little easy because I just gave him a bag to bring with him to work tomorrow! He said that this was a great one because it's unadvertised in fire stations but they could always use little stuffed animals to keep on the fire trucks for when there's scared children at locations that they visit.

Natalie tried to convince me to let her keep the frog but I tried to explain to her that little kids that are scared needed it more than she did. I have a feeling she's going to make me buy her something to make up for it in the near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment