Friday, March 22, 2013

#39: Buy $1 scratch off tickets and pass them out to people.

I'm currently reporting live from the Columbia Ale House. It's Varen tradition that we take off and watch games the Friday of the ACC Tournament and then the following week for the NCAA tournament. I stopped at a gas station on the way here to check this one off. I bought some scratch offs, put them in envelopes, and randomly gave them to workers here. Scratch offs have a special place in my heart because before my grandmom got Alzheimer's, she used to LOVE playing them.

Update: I gave one of the envelopes to the General Manager and his was a winning ticket. He liked the idea of random acts of kindness so he passed it off to one of his workers for all of his hard work lately! Glad the movement is continuing on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment