Friday, March 8, 2013

#35: Make a generosity kit and give it to someone that is stressed.

Allie is one of the best people I know. I may be kind of biased since she's one of my best friends, but she really is. We're so alike in many ways and she's one of those people who bring out the best in me. If I've ever dragged you to Chipotle or made something for you from Pinterest, blame Allie. She got me addicted to both of those. She's always there for me when I need her and even if I don't ask. In short, she's amazing and a great friend.

She's been super stressed lately so I figure what better way to include her in my Lent plans than to make her the recipient of #35!  I surprised her with this package at work. :)

Target is pretty dangerous if you don't have a set list. I walked in with the plan to pick up all the things I needed to finish my Lent list. As you can tell from the blog, I'm pretty behind at the moment.  Sooooo, the generosity kit:
  • coloring book & crayons: because pretending like you're 5 again is the best way to relieve stress
  • bubbles: see explanation above
  • candy: because eating helps me de-stress (and Nerds are so colorful and make me happy)
  • cards: to remind her of all the times we brought cards to the bar and made friends with strangers
  • frosted animal crackers: because they're so cute and yummy!
(I was going to do a bottle of wine too but I wasn't sure if I could bring that to her office. Also wanted to give her a puppy but Benny is going to do that instead. ;))


Everything before I packaged it all up to deliver to her work!
Me and my best. I love you! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. aww you are too cute!! Thanks again :) :) Date night soon this week? You, me & Logan (oh and my puppy?? )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, thanks for being my bestie. <3 Definitely yes to date night, let me know when! (And let me know when Benny buys you a puppy so him and Logan can play together. :))

      Delete