Monday, March 25, 2013

#22: Write a card to your parents.

I actually decided to do this one just for my mom. This year has been kind of crazy already for her--dealing with my dad's surprise triple bypass, the long recovery that's come with it, and her decision to close her bridal shop. She's held it together as best as she could all while making her delicious food and thanking all the visitors for stopping by the hospital and the house. She's truly an amazing woman.

This past week, Natalie got sick, then Binh got sick, then Andrew got sick, my dad got sick, and then this past weekend I got sick. When I'm sick, I'm probably one of the most un-fun people to be around. I become such a brat and the only person who can deal with me is my mama. So, I came here yesterday and she's taken care of me ever since! Natalie came back here today (she practically lives here now) and we were talking about what I had left on my list. We decided to write her a card and also send her flowers. Luckily, my mom has no idea how to click on these links on Facebook (let alone use her computer or iPad without help from Nat or Andrew) so she won't see this before they show up at her work. Hope she enjoys them!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment