Wednesday, March 20, 2013

#12: Write to a teacher who has changed your life.

Sheila Carr-Spence was one of my favorite teachers in high school. She was my math teacher for a couple years but also our class adviser. We spent a lot of time together my senior year because I was also the Class President. She made my high school experience unforgettable. I may not have paid much attention in class, but I had a blast and made friendships that still exist today. Joe Arcidiacono and I played so many pranks on her and she still laughs about them today. I also almost gave her a heart attack in my graduation speech when I quoted her at the end. We've kept in touch since I graduated and I can't even begin to explain how much I've appreciated her support and guidance these past 11 years. I surprised her by writing a note and attaching it to a box of chocolates (she loves sweets) and dropped it off at school today. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment