Wednesday, March 27, 2013

#36: Donate clothes to charity.

I'm so busy with work and extracurricular activities that I often find it easier to just buy new clothes than to stay home for a couple hours and do laundry. :) I did manage to find some time this past weekend (in between watching basketball games and sleeping in an attempt to get better) to clean out my closet. I was able to fill up three whole boxes with donations! Luckily, a Goodwill store opened up in Columbia so it was super close for me to drop off the boxes during my lunch break.

Goodwill
9097 Snowden River Parkway
Columbia, MD 21046
410-872-0134
Donation Hours:
Mon-Sat: 9am to 5pm
Sunday: 11am to 5pm

Sorry for the boring picture, I forgot to take a picture before I packed them in the car and they were so quick at Goodwill in taking them in that I didn't get a better one!

No comments:

Post a Comment